Standard Set Extrabond is a standard setting, polymer modified cement based wall and floor tile adhesive with increased adhesion and non-slip properties. Standard Set Extrabond has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles to solid substrates such as sand/cement screed, concrete, brick/block and plaster. Formulated to give an extended pot life of 3 – 4 hours, Standard Set Extrabond is ideal where longer working times are required. Standard Set Extrabond is ideal for areas subject to prolonged wet conditions such as showers and wet rooms. Standard Set Extrabond can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
When mixed with Flexmaster Additive, Standard Set Extrabond is suitable for fixing to a wider variety of substrates.
20kg will cover 5 – 6m² at 3mm thin bed application
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles
- Polymer modified for increased adhesion
- Excellent workability and non-slip properties
- Extended pot life of 3 – 4 hours, ideal where longer working times are required
- 3mm – 12mm bed depth
- Internal and external use
Surface / Substrate
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Tile Backer Boards
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles*
- Cement/Sand Render
- Concrete Brick/Block